- Maximizes cooling.
- Fan blades were designed into the billet cover to effectively move air while decreasing weight and increasing strength.
- Decreases belt temp prolonging belt life.
- Constant cooling directed on the primary clutch.
- 40-50 Degree decrease in temps.
- 6061 Billet Aluminum.
- FAQ – Does the clutch need to be rebalanced? Answer – We have been testing the Cyclone on the P85 clutches without rebalancing and have seen no premature wear on clutch or engine. The Imbalance is so minimal compared to the imbalance of the engine the combined result has been nil.
|Manufacturer Item No||20-CYCLONE-1|
|Manufacturer Item No||20-CYCLONE-2-90|
|Manufacturer Item No||20-CYCLONE-2|
|Manufacturer Item No||20-CYCLONE-3|
|Manufacturer Item No||20-CYCLONE-4|
|Manufacturer Item No||05-CYCLONE-2|